I'm Kylie Mohr, an award-winning reporter based in Montana and a graduate student earning a master's in environmental journalism.
I cut my teeth in national newsrooms before covering the education and health beats in Wyoming for three years.
My work appears for National Geographic, NPR, CNN, Montana Public Radio, Wyoming Public Radio, Bitterroot Magazine, Powder Magazine, Jackson Hole News&Guide, Associated Press, Jackson Hole Magazine, The Copenhagen Post, The Spokesman-Review and Teton Gravity Research.
Contact me for freelance at email@example.com.
• Journalist with digital, print, audio, photography and social media skills
• Honors include 10 Wyoming Press Association awards, three Society of Professional Journalists "Top of the Rockies" awards and three National Newspaper Association awards.
• Previous editor of two special sections
• In news, covering multiple beats in Jackson, WY with previous reporting experience in Washington, D.C.
• In features, as an environmental science and outdoors magazine contributor
• As a freelancer for international and national publications
• In the outdoors, as an editorial writer and social media assistant for a film production company
• Class of 2021
• Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Journalism