I'm Kylie Mohr, an award-winning reporter based in Montana and a graduate student earning a master's in environmental journalism.
I cut my teeth in national newsrooms before covering the education and health beats in Wyoming for three years.
My work appears in the Jackson Hole News&Guide, NPR, CNN, Associated Press, Powder Magazine, Jackson Hole Magazine, The Copenhagen Post, The Spokesman-Review and Teton Gravity Research.
Contact me for freelance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Journalist with digital, print, audio, photography and social media skills
• Honors include 10 Wyoming Press Association awards, three Society of Professional Journalists "Top of the Rockies" awards and three National Newspaper Association awards.
• Previous editor of two special sections
• In news, covering multiple beats in Jackson, WY with previous reporting experience in Washington, D.C.
• In features, as an environmental science and outdoors contributor to Jackson Hole Magazine
• As a freelancer for international and national publications
• In the outdoors, as an editorial writer and social media assistant for the film production company Teton Gravity Research
• In politics, as a press aide on Capitol Hill
• Class of 2021
• Bachelor of Arts, Political Science + Journalism