I'm Kylie Mohr, an award-winning writer and graduate student earning a master's in environmental journalism.
I grew up in Washington state and graduated from Georgetown University before heading out West in search of stories that inform and connect communities.
Before moving to Montana, I covered the education and health beats at the Jackson Hole News&Guide in Wyoming for three years.
My work also appears in the Jackson Hole Magazine, Powder Magazine, Associated Press, NPR, CNN, The Copenhagen Post, The Spokesman-Review and Teton Gravity Research.
Contact me for freelance work at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Journalist with print, digital, social, audio, video and photography skills
• Honors include 10 Wyoming Press Association awards, 3 Society of Professional Journalists "Top of the Rockies" awards and 3 National Newspaper Association awards.
• Previous editor of two special sections
• In news, covering multiple beats in Jackson, WY with previous reporting experience in Washington, D.C.
• In features, as an environmental science and outdoors contributor to Jackson Hole Magazine
• As a freelancer for international and national publications
• In the outdoors, as an editorial writer and social media assistant for the film production company Teton Gravity Research
• In politics, as a press aide on Capitol Hill
• Class of 2021
• Bachelor of Arts, Political Science + Journalism